What To Do If You Test Positive
Updated March 16, 2022
In the event you test positive, fill out the KCU COVID Intake Form.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have symptoms, regardless of vaccination status:
- Ending isolation
- Day 1 is the first full day after your symptoms developed or your test specimen was collected. If you have COVID-19 or have symptoms, isolate for at least 5 days.
- You may end your isolation and return to campus on day 6 if:
- you are fever-free for 24 hours (without the use of fever-reducing medication)
- and your symptoms are improving.
- Continue to take precautions until day 10
- While on campus, wear the most protective mask you can obtain, one that fits well and that you will wear consistently the entire time you are on campus for 10 full days.
- You must isolate yourself while eating, drinking or participating any other activity that would require you to temporarily remove your mask through day 10.
Wear a well-fitted mask for 10 full days around others inside your home or in public and do not go to places where you are unable to wear a mask.